Coral Desert Surgery Center offers patients a safe and comfortable environment to receive surgical care. The physicians and our highly qualified nursing and technical staff strive to exceed your expectations and provide a positive surgical experience.
- Licensed by the State of Utah
- Fully accredited by Medicare (CMS)
- Fully accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare, Inc.
- All RN ACLS/PALS certified nursing staff
- 4 Fully-Equipped Operating Rooms & 1 Procedure Room
- 99% Positive Patient Satisfaction Rate in 2012
- Accommodates Spanish-Language Patients.
- Associated with GammaWest Brachytherapy and Oncology Services
- Free Wi-Fi
Ambulatory Surgery Center Benefits
The benefits of having your procedure performed at an Ambulatory Surgery Center include:
- Surgery is performed by your own physician at our facility, assuring you of the same quality of care to which you are accustomed.
- Surgery is more economical due to the absence of overhead costs.
- Simplified admitting and discharge procedures provide added convenience for the patient and family/caregiver.
- The patient's loved ones can benefit from our facility's relaxing setting.
- Realizing that each case is unique, we provide close, personal attention at all times.